STaRT stands for:
STaRT-2015 ( Scholarship
& Talent Reward
Test) is an aptitude cum bench-marking test to
be conducted by Resonance to reach out, spot, reward & nurture talented students
across the country and support them in fulfilling their career aspirations.
STaRT-2015 would mean the following to a student:
For a sincere & aspiring student, STaRT would provide a platform to showcase his/her
talent to the nation which will boost his/her confidence to perform well in competitive
examinations ahead & make a bright career.
- 1. A Knowledge Test
- 2. An Aptitude Test
- 3. A Benchmarking Test
- 4. A Talent Search Test
- 5. A Talent Recognition Test
- 6. A Test to win lot of rewards.
- 7. A Test to win huge Scholarship
- 8. A Test to select a Career Path.
- 9. A Test to foster Competitive spirit amongst the students.
- 10. A Test to open vistas for career counseling & mentoring.
The STaRT-2015 would be conducted for the students of Class-V to Class-XII of Private,
Government and Government aided schools (All Boards) of any medium in Indian Territory
and Schools outside India affiliated to CBSE Board Only.
- 1. Class V
- 2. Class VI
- 3. Class VII
- 4. Class VIII
- 5. Class IX
- 6. Class X
- 7. Class-XI (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- 8. Class-XII (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- 9. Class-XI (Open Stream: For all remaining streams except Science Stream i.e. Arts,
Commerce, Agriculture, Fine Arts, Home Science, Vocational etc.)
- 10. Class-XII (Open Stream: For all remaining streams except Science Stream i.e.
Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Fine Arts, Home Science, Vocational etc.)
In Open Stream, Even the students of Science Stream (Class XI & XII) shall be allowed
to compete. However, students from other streams shall NOT be allowed to compete
in Science Stream.
Benefits to the students
1. Participation in a large level competition organized by a trusted Brand Name
in Test Preparation.
2. Test & assessment of Proficiency at national level.
3. Bench-marking of individual performance at the levels of District, State and
4. Rewards & Recognition to performance & excellence at national level.
5. Scholarship to assist competitive coaching & future academics/studies.
Benefits to the Schools
1. Enhancement of competitive spirit, readiness and sincerity amongst students.
2. Connecting school students to an authentic, scientific and rewarding National
level competition for their class.
3. Opportunity to benchmark school with current student quality level of other schools.
4. Rewards & recognition to school/principal based on students’ performance & number
5. Relationship with Resonance for avenues of knowledge exchange in the interest
of school students.
- Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only)
- Stage-I Test: OFFLINE (At School/Resonance Test Centre)
- Stage-II Test: OFFLINE (Resonance Test Centre only)